English as a Second Language – How to Speak English Fluently
English as a Second Language (ESL) students who want to know you to improve their English communication and how to speak english fluently, both orally and written, will look for ways to develop their English any way they can.
There are some effective ways you can develop your English communication as an English as a second Language student. You want to learn how to speak English fluently by attending an English school and taking scheduled English classes. Attending an English school will undoubtedly improve your English communication skills, but is it an option for everyone? Unfortunately not.
English schools, even though they are a great option for English as a Second Language students, are not a good option for many because:
- They can be extremely costly with students having to pay high fees before they are even able to reap the benefits of improved English communication skills.
- They can be extremely impractical for someone with work and family responsibilities. If you’re unable to attend a particular class at a particular time, you will miss the lesson and lose out on important information to improve your English communication.
- The distance ESL students have to travel to attend an English school can be a difficult obstacle to over come. Many students who want to improve their English communication do not live close to an English school and they will have to endure a long commute just to attend classes. This is impractical and extremely inefficient.
Thankfully, there is a much better way to improve your English communication skills and learn how to speak English fluently as an ESL student. A better way that is:
- Available when you have the time to study
- and can be studied at home or wherever you find convenient
These benefits mean you, as an English as a Second Language student, will not have to spend excessive amounts of money, miss out on important work, family and social responsibilities, and travel long distances to develop and improve your English communication.
What is Rosetta Stone® all about?
Rosetta Stone Inc. provides cutting-edge interactive technology that is changing the way the world learns languages. The company’s proprietary language-learning techniques—acclaimed for their power to unlock the natural language-learning ability in everyone—are used by schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of ESL (English as a Second Language) students.
Rosetta Stone offers courses in 30 languages, not only English communication, from the most commonly spoken (like English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog).
Rosetta Stone was founded in 1992 on the belief that learning to speak a language should be a natural and easy process, and that interactive technology can immerse the student in language learning effectively, no matter what their age.
The Rosetta Stone® Method of Learning English
Recreate the natural way you learned your first language and reveal skills that you already have using Dynamic Immersion. This award-winning method has been adopted by countless organizations, English schools and millions of English as a Second Language students around the world.
Learn Naturally: Discover how to speak, read, write, and understand–all without translating or memorizing. The award-winning solution recreates how you learned your first language, unlocking your natural abilities to improve your English Communication.
Speak Confidently: Perfect your pronunciation with speech-recognition technology. Gain the confidence in your new voice as you practice with other learners in our exclusive online community and participate in online sessions coached by native tutors.
Immerse Yourself: Be surrounded by your new language. From core lessons to online sessions, Rosetta Stone gets you engaged and interacting with others.
Stay Motivated: Experience accomplishment with each moment of achievement; with dedicated success agents you will never lose sight of your language-learning goals
What Will I Learn
This level will help you:
- Learn the basics of English communication
- Build intermediate-level conversational skills in English
- Spell and write English accurately
- Speak English without a script
- Retain what you’ve learned
- Read and understand English comprehensively
Do you want to Learn How to Speak English Fluently?
Every English as a Second Language student wants to develop their English communication to this level, but not all of them do.
To live the life you want by being able to speak, understand, and write English at a high level, you must use the best tools available right now. Not only is the Rosetta Stone English course affordable, its convenient and highly effective.
The more you can learn English Communication, the more you can use your new skill to improve your life.
Yes! I am Ready to Learn English
Are you ready to improve your English communication and learn English as a Second Language in the best way possible?
When you get the Rosetta Stone English language course, you get:
- Interactive Software. The award-wining version, complete with proprietary speech recognition technology.
- Audio Companion. For your CD or MP3 player so you can study conveniently while on the go.
- Headset with Microphone. For use with our state-of- the-art speech-recognition software.
- Live Online Lessons. Practice sessions led by native speaking tutors. NEW!
- Games & Community. Language-enhancing games move you towards real-world proficiency. NEW!
- Mobile Companion. Learning application for your iPhone or iPod Touch device. NEW!
Learn to read, write, and speak in English with Rosetta Stone.
- Build upon a foundation of key English vocabulary, words, and phrases.
- Rosetta Stone moves forward when you are ready. You drive the pace. You set the schedule.
- Practice live online with a native English speaking tutor, and have access to the Rosetta Stone online learning community.
- Take the Rosetta Stone experience with you while on-the-go, free 3 month trial included. Build your English language skills from your tablet and mobile devices.
- Interactive language software with proprietary speech-recognition technology
- Learn fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure; navigate your surroundings
Some Sample topics included in the Rosetta Stone English course are:
- Age, family relations, household items
- Questions, greetings, introductions
- Times of day, calendar terms, the weather
- Directions, locations, telling time
- Present, past and future tense
- Apologies and polite requests
- How to order at a restaurant and give and receive directions
- Emotions, opinions, and ideas
Learning English as a Second Language is as natural as smiling with Rosetta Stone. Effortless. Rewarding.
Every step in Rosetta Stone feels like that. Clear, compelling images appear precisely, in juxtaposition, conveying meaning. Intuitively, you just know what it means.
Your goal of learning English as a second language is a good one. Opportunities will open for you and you’ll be able to live the life that you want. Rosetta Stone will help you achieve your goal in the best way possible.
Make your dream a reality and don’t give up.